Friday, April 30, 2010

Can I co-sign or finance a house in Missouri for my parents without my spouse's consent?

We are still married and not legally separated. Do I need my spouse's consent to finance a house for my parents? I have decent credit and could qualify on my own.Can I co-sign or finance a house in Missouri for my parents without my spouse's consent?
Probably, just remember that you will be responsible for that debt when and if they cannot pay for it any longer. If you are not planning a divorce or separation right now, you better start. I know if I did this or my husband did I would be TICKED. That is entirely up to you though. good luck!!!!Can I co-sign or finance a house in Missouri for my parents without my spouse's consent?
This should be a decision that you should make. You can talk to him about it just out of respect for him, but you know the saying ';Blood is Thicker than water';. If you are the only chances that your parents have to get a place that they can call HOME, don't let anyone ruin that. unless this decision would affect you or him in any way, I don't see any harm in that. If your Parents are responsible and reliable, and you know deep down inside this is the best thing to do. GO AHEAD. This your chance to give back to them. Good Luck
Yes you can, just because you are married you don't need your spouse's permission for everything. Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment