Friday, April 30, 2010

Has your spouse ever said or done something that made you?

Stop and think maybe they're not the person you fell in love with anymore?Has your spouse ever said or done something that made you?
She told me she lied to me about herself so that I would marry her. Here I thought we had lots in common but she was only pretending that this was the case.





Now we have kids, and nothing in common.Has your spouse ever said or done something that made you?
Yes, that has happened a few times. That doesn't mean that he isn't the person I fell in love with, it meant that there were aspects of him that I wasn't aware of and found offensive. At one point I almost left him because of the way he was treating me, when he realized what he was doing and what he was losing, he changed. That came out in couple's counseling.
If you are an over-sensitive and pessimistic person who feels tht your marriage is stagnating, then,almost every word your spouse says will make you feel as above. But if you truly love your spouse,then no amount of harsh words exchanged will make you feel tht he/she is a different person than whom you fell in love with.
I think all married couples have had that moment in their relationship where one or the other stated something that made them sit up and say, what in the heck did you just say, I can not believe that came out of your mouth. It happens, I would hope that your relationship is strong enough to tell that person your feelings and not to let those words slip out of your mouth again. Good luck.
Yes she has. But She was drunk and angry when she said it, so I kinda passed it off as just angry drunk talk. however I still do think about it. The circumstances being what they were at the time I guess it was waranted. I just hope what she said is not true. Because if it is, then our marriage right now is nothing but a lie. I find it VERY hard to beleive it to be true after all the good things she's done and said to me since.
No, hes always the same person, says things that make me mad but never made me think its not the 1 i loved,





but i did have a horrible ex, who before we got together was a great friend who looked after me and cared 4 me, unfortunatly he was an abusive control freak.





xxxxx
Yes. Ten months ago, she got fired from a job she'd held for nearly 15 years, because she did something bad that I never would have expected her to do. She is on the road to recovery now, but it was a huge shock when I found out.
Yep, husband, in a text, 'sorry it's over, but you'll always have a place in my heart' Loser.
Everyone I think we change and grow as life goes on the whole point is that it is together but sometimes this is not possible.
My first husband, definitely.





My second husband, not at all.
My ex husband said many things that I think made me fall out of love with him, but my current husband is wonderful.
Everyone I think.
nope... she is EXACTLY the woman i fell in love with... :D
yes hes just not the same person anymore i dont know where we went wrong been together 7 years!

No comments:

Post a Comment