Friday, April 30, 2010

How is you been feeling about your spouse since the diverce began?

i felt betrayed, disrespected, and hurt when i began my divorce but now i feel relief, and know i made the right choice.How is you been feeling about your spouse since the diverce began?
Betrayed, and that he was a COWARD. He began being really mean and abusive to me and our kids the last 6 mos, I made the decision to leave him, fearing for my life, and then after filing for the divorce I found out he was cheating on me. He wanted me to be the one to file and leave so he could always say I broke up our family to the kids, and not him, because I left him. Very sad.How is you been feeling about your spouse since the diverce began?
Was a little bit of a roller coaster. From crippling self pity locked in a room for days later to recapturing all that time during the marriage that I was deprived of fresh and not so fresh puttykitty. Funny thing was, after we got divorced and lived our separate lives; we got back together at her pursuit for another year or so before calling it quits for good (THANK G-D!) It lead to me finding some amazing women who satisfied me in different ways and the last of which I married. Don't avoid the ride, just buckle in and enjoy, even the sour parts; they eventually lead to the good parts if you set your mind to it.
I don't like unnecessary contact. I just want to get on with my life!





Edit- I still feel betrayed, heart-broken, and hurt... though I'm trying not to focus on that. I was just getting over being in Iraq for 16 months and getting settled in before being told I'm handsome, smart, loving, fun, funny, and perfect, but she doesn't love me the way a spouse should, and wants a divorce. Ouch.





My story is a dime a dozen though... I risk my neck to provide, and get cleaned out and ditched. Hoping I can find a nice responsible woman someday who would never do anything like that...
I feel betrayed, hurt, my heart breaks every time I see him and I feel strong.


It's his loss. If he wants to throw away 5 years of marriage without even looking at himself and making an effort, that's on him. I did everything I could.
relieved
What the eff, John.
sad

No comments:

Post a Comment