Friday, April 30, 2010

Do you ever have fights with your spouse over your spouse's lack of safety with your child?

we have a lot of fights like this. my spouse is not good in the area of safety.Do you ever have fights with your spouse over your spouse's lack of safety with your child?
Yes I'm am always yelling at my bf because when he's changing our son he'll leave him on the edge of the bad to get a diaper and I tell him you can't do that he's a Lil wiggle worn now! My bf says omg I'm right here. Ugh makes me so mad. lolDo you ever have fights with your spouse over your spouse's lack of safety with your child?
YES! Just today I was leaving for work and the baby was going after the dog (we have 2 dogs and I don't trust the little dog around the baby). I guess it is not lack of safety, I mean I come home every night from work and my little ones are still perfectly intact, but it is not my extremity of safety. I should probably lighten up a little now that I am listening to myself think about this LOL.
A few times yep... when my son wasn't sleeping through the night, we took turns getting him b/c we both work full time, anywho, when it was my husbands turn he'd get our son, and prop him up with a bottle then lay back down. That bothered me to no end, so now we both get up, and I make sure he's not doing it anymore.
We didn't argue really. It was just me telling him how it was going to be period.( Poor hubby) But as an instance - he left our baby


(under two) in the bathtub alone while he went to answer the phone. So as somebody had to be in charge, lol, I took the job.
Oh my goodness!!!! Yes, my baby dad is so irresponsible he will put the baby on his lap in the car, then he wonders why i won't let him take him, because i love and care about my baby fool!
no
  • facial moisturizer
  • makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment