Friday, April 30, 2010

Does your spouse fulfill all of your needs?

Do they fulfill everything that you need in a partner? Or are there areas that they could do better at?Does your spouse fulfill all of your needs?
My wife does fulfill everything I need in a partner, but of course there are areas she could do better at. The two concepts are not mutually exclusive; I do not require my wife to be perfect. She definitely exceeds the minimum requirements, though, lol.Does your spouse fulfill all of your needs?
Someone can never fill all your needs. You need to find them outside the relationship through friendships, work, or community involvement.





You compliment a relationship you don't complete it. This will help for things to stay balanced and healthy in a relationship. So long as there are healthy boundaries and you are not lacking romance or friendship within your relationship. If those things are lacking then your relationship is in trouble.
Well there is 1 area my husband is lacking in. My husband does not fulfill my need to feel secure in my marriage.





It's not his fault he doesn't fulfill it; he has a mental illness and he isn't accountable for the things he says that are hurtful like that; however it still makes me feel insecure in the relationship.
No one person could EVER be EVERYTHING to another human being.





We both bring different unique gifts to the marriage table. A lot are similar, and a lot aren't.





Sex, money, companionship day-to-day, yes, we fulfiil these to each other but not total happiness.





That has to come from within.
If you would have asked that question to me during my other three marriages I would have stated a resounding NO. But, I am very lucky, or have lowed my standard, because I have the perfect spouse and she gives me more than I could ever wish for.
everything about my hubby is perfect.





There is nothing I could change, he is just what I have always wanted in a guy, the sex, the conversation, the teamwork, the helping out around the house, the support for what ever I want to do. It is perfect.
My husband it the best thing I could have ever asked or hoped for. The funny thing is he is the one who would like to have sex 4 times a day I'm not. So in that way when I want to do it he's totally fine with it and will do anything to make me happy. Or like this morning... ';You wanna have a quicky?'; WOW! Other than that yes he tells I'm beautiful all the time, helps me when I need him.
Yes, he fulfills all of my marital relationship needs. I have friends outside of work that fulfill my other needs.





Andrew!!! Lowered your standards! LMAO you are in SO much trouble. You're just dying to be put in a skirt tonight, aren't you?
Nope and he probably never will either, but, that is what I get for trying to run away from my problems at 17 years old. I wish that I hadn't gotten married until I was thirty and I keep telling my 19 year old daughter the same thing.
No person is responsible for fulfilling another person's every need.





My spouse meets a lot of them, most of the time, some of them all of the time, and a few of them, never. He's not perfect, nor do I expect him to be.





That's why we have friends...
yes my partner and i do... Everything we fulfill he is my protector, my best friend and my lover.. and i know i fulfill everything in him as well
There's a difference between needs and wants, but yes we both try to treat eachother well and give eachother what we want,





Seth.
my husband is the best and i couldnt ask for more. I dont find the need to look around or anything. He satisfies me in every way.
No one is capable of being e/thing to another. Teamwork is fantastic. However I've never been a big believer in miracles......Or fairy tales....
Most, but conversation is sometimes lacking - I'm more of a brainiac and he isn't...but, that's one area where friends come in handy!
my Fiance full fills my needs of course he can do better but my needs are met and he tries his best all of the time so I can't fault him that much there
Nope. Emotional - some


Sexual - none
Few areas that could use more ';umph'; in, but I'm not looking anywhere else :)
i agree with the first answer,





i love him but he could be a little more romantic.
Mine doesn't. How about yours, does he meet with your expectations?
adam and eve .com

No comments:

Post a Comment