Friday, April 30, 2010

How long did it take for your spouse to finally cheat on you?

10


20


30 years?How long did it take for your spouse to finally cheat on you?
Hilarious....are these serious questions,,How long did it take for your spouse to finally cheat on you?
my husband and I have only been married for 2 months, so we can't really say, although he has been faithful so far and so have I. I doubt we will ever cheat. I believe this because my parents have been married for 37 years and neither has cheated. My grandparents were married for 52 years the year my grandma died and they never cheated. My aunt and uncle have been married for almost 40 years and they have never cheated on eachother. It is a matter of being willing to communicate with eachother and really listen to what the other has to say. You have to tell eachother what your needs are and do what needs to be done to meet your spouses needs. If a woman feels like her needs are being met (you don't deprive her of sex, you let her know that you think she is wonderful, you really listen to what she says, you show her affection like kissing huging cuddling, and whatever else she needs to feel like a whole person) then she won't cheat. People cheat because they are getting something from thier lover that they feel they are not getting from thier spouse. If she is getting everything he needs from you, why would he ever go looking elsewhere. You and your wife should read His Needs Her Needs, it pretty much spells it out for you, but don't forget to talk about what the book says with eachother too.
Most people probably don't even know when they cheating first started. They just know when they first found out about it.
Number 1, 24 years.


Number 2 never will.
My first husband, the lying, cheating bastard, only took 2 years.
I know it took your wife 3 minutes, she waited until the sex with you was over.
He hasn't yet. I honestly I don't think he will either. I would one hell of a woman scorned. He got all of that out of his system before we got married.
I never had any direct proof he was cheating %26amp; I was only married for 3 years.
he cheated almost 6 years to the day we met. He didn't even get me a card this year thats how I knew.
2 years
By the end of the evening when I returned my tux and went for a second drink. Can anyone beat that?
LOL, my husband will never cheat on me unless he wanted to down grade.


:)
19 years, 11 months and 7 days
8 years
never
mine never did and never would. I have a great man.
just do it and get it over with.
he hasnt yet...he's not that kind...im just sorry i cant say the same abt me...haha
My first marriage...





4 WEEKS!!!





I moved out the next day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment