Friday, April 30, 2010

Do you love your family more than your spouse?

I hear my enemy say all the time ';No one's going to love you like your parents';. Yeah, and family can bring you down quicker than strangers.





Do you love your parents and family more than your spouse?Do you love your family more than your spouse?
You can only have one lot of natural parents,


But you can have an endless amount of spouses.Do you love your family more than your spouse?
This question is for Jessica: Why would you answer this question if you don't have a spouse? smh





To answer your question: No I do NOT love my family more than my spouse. My wife chose to be with me despite the many f*cked up sh*t I've said and done. My family has dropped me and ONLY reason they love me is because they ';have'; to. You know the expression blood is thicker than water right? Well, for family members who do right or wrong, that family will always be there in some way shape or form. You'll ALWAYS be a brother, son, daughter, sister..etc But to a spouse, you are everything if they love you despite all your faults. And when you marry, you become one entity and your spouse becomes an addition to your family just as you become an addition to his/hers. No one can love you more than your own spouse VOLUNTARILY. My spouse has been the rock I have leaned on and the one who leans on me. I am blessed and I hope that you are too. I also hoped to have answered your question in detail. Good luck.
No. My spouse and kids are the most important people in my life. If I had to choose I would always choose them first. My husband will be there for me when nobody else will and I'll do the same for him. Like other posts said you are obligated to love your family but your spouse chooses to be with you thru thick and thin. I love my extended family but I love my immediate family more.
No, I don't love my parents and family more than spouse, including our 3 young children.





Yes, that voice you hear is your ENEMY, I'm guessing by your choice of words that your ';enemy'; is also the Father of All Lies. Just keep that in mind.





Your parents ';have to'; love you, your spouse chooses to on minute by minute basis.





Blessings
Here's what I can tell you, my husband's family did what they could to come between us, well, I mean more to him than they do, and he's cut them out of his life. My kids and my husband mean more to me than anyone else. Family, not the husband/wife kind, but the mother, father, siblings type, can be very destructive to a marriage and should not be allowed to meddle. There a reason for the saying, ';it's time to cut the apron strings';. Also, it does say in the Bible, ';the two shall become one'; it also says, ';forsaking all others';. ';a man leave his father and mother, and shall be joined unto his wife, and they two shall be one flesh. This can be found in Mathews 19:5-6.





Spouse and kids comes first. And there are women out there, who will love their husband/wife freely and openly without strings. There are women out there who won't judge their husbands. I have a quick story, then I have to run.





My husband and I met in June of 2002. We didn't start dating until Sept. 2002. After a few more months, we decided to get married. Well, I asked him one day what it was that made him open up and talk to me that day in Sept, when he hadn't done that the other previous months when he'd come into my office. His answer....he told me that when he came in that morning and looked into my eyes, he said he knew he could tell me anything and I would not judge him. Well, we've been married 5 years this August. And I still don't judge. So, that's the best I can tell you. You just have to find the right person. And that's hard....Good luck.
I left my family to create my own. I love my family deeply, but my wife is the one who I am obligated to and I take that obligation very seriously and freely.





When I made a vow to forsake all others, that included ALL those who would intrude in my marriage.
I love my spouse and son the same (but in different ways). My family is second to that. I love them, but I would choose my husband and son over them in a heart beat. That is the family I made.
I love my husband just a little more. We are newlyweds in our 40's and since it took us this long to find true love, he is my greatest love.
I love them all the same in terms of importance--that's all that matters.
I don't have a spouse!
Yes I love my family more than any thing in the world
yes.. its cuz ive known them longer n they know me better.. they can tel from the tone of my voice if im upset..

No comments:

Post a Comment