Friday, April 30, 2010

Can I withdraw from college after the deadline-military spouse?

the deadline to withdraw with a grade of w has passed. so if i withdraw now i will get a wf, which means Failed. if my husband is military and is stationed in another state can i still withdraw on the grounds of that without penalty? the fact that i have to move to another state because he is stationed there?Can I withdraw from college after the deadline-military spouse?
If I were you, I would finish the class in your state. I very much understand your situation since I am a military spouse also but I do not think they would accept your explanation. You can give it a try but for me, they did not accept it so I finished the whole semester at my former college. You can try to request a simple W, which would not affect your GPA. I wish you good luck!Can I withdraw from college after the deadline-military spouse?
That will depend on your school and their policy. I don't know whether they'll let you withdraw without penalty or not. I think it would depend most on whether he was stationed there before or if he just got moved there. If he was stationed there before, why'd you even bother starting classes or why didn't you withdraw during the time period? If he just got moved, that's a different story and I think they should let you withdraw without penalty.

No comments:

Post a Comment