Friday, April 30, 2010

When your spouse is mad at you or giving silent treatment, do they ';buddy up'; more to the kids?

My spouse is mad at me and giving the old silent treatment. I've noticed when he does this, he goes out of his way to be extra nice to the kids.When your spouse is mad at you or giving silent treatment, do they ';buddy up'; more to the kids?
When my hubby got mad, everyone in the family was affected. My kids usually hid. I became more protective of them.When your spouse is mad at you or giving silent treatment, do they ';buddy up'; more to the kids?
we dont have kids but my husband does that if anyone else is around. it seems like they do that to show ';hey i'm the nice one, she's the one who's hateful';. its like they want people to take their side.
Wow! I thought my hubby was the only one :P he is always nice to his son but when I am a bit mad at him he seems to become extra fun dad
Interesting question! And I'm guilty of it! I notice that I do it to annoy him, to make a point of ';look how much they like me! look how great they think I am!';
No, I buddy up with someone else!
yes mine does too, he even makes them snack hideous!
Mine does the same thing! I'm curious to see what other people think.

No comments:

Post a Comment