Friday, April 30, 2010

What does your spouse do to build you up as a person?

I know we are in control of who we are but I would like to know what does your spouse do for to help you become the best person you can be?What does your spouse do to build you up as a person?
He encourages me to persue dreams-he never lets me think they are unattainable or that they are silly. He knows my passions and interests and makes sure I am still given the chance to chase them.


But just by being who he is in my life, it makes me want to be a better individual-so I can be the best wife I can be for him, because I love him so much. What does your spouse do to build you up as a person?
He motivates me to work harder. He kicks me out of the bed when i can't wake up to go to my classes and when I can't study, he motivates me to study harder. He motivates me to be a better person by complimenting me and helping me see things from the other side of the box. I can go on and on but you don't want to hear all that. LOL!
WTF?





Build me as a person?





I never heard that one before!





Ok.... ok this is what she does.





She got a lego mindstorm and used it for my central CPU. Then She added wooden arms and legs. And finally the tooth fairy came along and wished me to be a true human.
His compliments eliminate any insecurities that may linger.
Nothing. I FULONG built myself up.


As always I'm mr. solo.
Put me down and tell me I am not a man. Never build always tears down.
I'm already the best person I can be, that's why he married me.

No comments:

Post a Comment