Friday, April 30, 2010

I win the DV Lottery but my Spouse and son are in my country?

I win the DV Lottery for USA. I am married with 2 years son but my wife and son are in my country. I came USA 4 months ago, now i have Green Card, SS number. How do i bring my wife and son here? Is there way call them here before i get Citizenship?I win the DV Lottery but my Spouse and son are in my country?
Did you not include them on the forms when you applied for the DV lottery.They should be able to come as soon as their paperwork is completedI win the DV Lottery but my Spouse and son are in my country?
You should have done so when you were doing the DV lottery paperwork.They could have come into the US at the interview stage.I'd suggest calling the US embassy in you country to see if you can still do this or call the 1800 number for USCIS.

Report Abuse



When you entered the lottery did you not declare them on the forms ...so they could come as the same time
  • facial moisturizer
  • moisturiser cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment