Friday, April 30, 2010

When you have a bad day, what does your spouse do for you?

Say something bad happened like YOUR SEVENTH ACCOUNT GOT SUSPENDED and you were sad.





What would your spouse do for you?When you have a bad day, what does your spouse do for you?
I'm on #6 now my lovely ball. I would rub you if I were your spouse....I'm just sayin....When you have a bad day, what does your spouse do for you?
If I was having a bad day and feeling down, my spouse would shriek at me and accuse me of being ';sick'; with clinical depression and I have a ';problem,'; so she would put me down and tell me I should go to the doctor.





Then usually she would storm out of the house and slam the door and drive away and leave me with the kids because nobody should expect her to have to put up with a husband when he's not happy and cheerful all the time.





I had no right to be such a burden on her.





We're getting divorced now, so I feel much better now that I got rid of her.





Oh! Oh! Let me tell you what she did when I fell down at the ice skating rink and got knocked unconscious. You'll love this ..... nah, some other time.
he would probably act like he gave a sh*t. but i would know he was faking. so for me i guess the Q would be what would i do for myself..





hmmm, i would double up on my Bacardi consumption. maybe get hammered, come here to Y!A and go off on a few, fall a sleep, wake up 4 hours later, return to Y!A to delete all of my answers i gave while intoxicated.





go back to bed, wake up the next morning and pretty much start the whole cycle over again whether i had a bad day or not.
Honestly just seeing my girlfriends face after a bad day makes me feel better, I've loved her since I first met her and she still makes me feel like the happiest man in the world.





She does hug me a little tighter when I'm angry or annoyed and brings me a cold bottle of strapopramen (prague beer).
She would probably bust out the world's smallest violin and play ';My Heart Bleeds for You';.





I'm a sucker for sad songs, I guess. : )








How the hell do you keep getting suspended? You'll never reach level 2 this way! : )
he would pat me on the back and say...





';Hon, look at the bright side...if this keeps up, you'll be on the same level playing field as Valerie...';





Now is THAT'S a goal to shoot for, or WHAT! lol......
Well, he'd probably cross dress in a combo Circus Seal/Camel outfit and prance/slide across the the living room floor whilst singing 'Don't cry for me Argentina!!!!';





He's odd like that...
She smiles, melts me every time.


I like to pamper her in every way possible when she has a bad day.





Sux about your account, some people just love to hate I guess.
Generally, make it worse by asking questions about it and talking about it.
One time one year she brought me a beer.


I had this overwhelming sense of dread that she had something terrible to tell me.
Bake me brownies.(:


%26amp; Massage

















http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?…
Not much! Talks about himself! Your seventh account??? LMAO!
Beg for a Hammerin'








like she actually needs it more than me!








Maybe even take back all the crap she bought at the store that day!
Full body massages - oh yeah!!





Sorry to hear about account #7!
Showers me with silence. The perfect remedy, indeed.
Lets me tell him all about it, then helps me forget about it.
You know precisely what she would do. I don't need another violation notice.
The same things he'd do for me on a good day. I'm married to a man who treats me really well all the time.
She would give me sympathy sex!
Divorce me?
Not too much.


But sometimes my friend Jack Daniels will cheer me up!


xoxoxo
WOuld not complain if I drank the last of the beer
I don't lay my problems on anyone - so the answer is nothing -
tell me how tough her day was and that I shouldnt complain....

No comments:

Post a Comment