Friday, April 30, 2010

Can you buy a plane ticket here for spouse in thailand to come to Aus. with thai air?

I was told if buying with credit card you have to be the holder to use ticket.I want to buy ticket in australia for wife to immigrate.Can you buy a plane ticket here for spouse in thailand to come to Aus. with thai air?
You can purchase a ticket for someone who is not the credit card holder, but on airlines such as Thai Airways you need to complete a Form of Consent. Other airlines may have similar rules, but you'll need to contact them to find out. Here's what Thai Airways requires when the person traveling is not the credit card holder.


http://www.thaiair.com/booking/non_pax_t鈥?/a>Can you buy a plane ticket here for spouse in thailand to come to Aus. with thai air?
Last year I had a similar situation as your.


I had to buy a ticket from Bangkok to Italy with Thai Air and my Thai Wife was the holder of the credit card and she was not flying with me.


I phoned to Thai airways in Bangkok to check if she could use her card to buy ticket for me, but they told me that she has to fly with me too.





So I bought the ticket from this travel agency in Bangkok http://www.saveflights.com/ managed by foreigners.


I transferred the amount of the ticket on their bank account in Bangkok and after a couples of hours I got my e-ticket in my email box.


Really excellent service. This website has been used also in the past from few friends of mine. It is reliable and the prices are on the average.


They offer ticket to all destination starting from Thailand only.


This is the page you should look at http://www.saveflights.com/country/austr鈥?/a>
You can check this out but once you have the ticket it has nothing more to do with how you bought it... Just make sure your wife is allowed to immigrate and her name on the ticket is identical to her name on her passport.... and her passport is valid,


Be sure you have all this information.
yes you can, i do it all the time for my son, but as she is Thai i think you have to have a return ticket within a 3 month time frame.

No comments:

Post a Comment