Friday, April 30, 2010

What if sex with someone other than your spouse was not considered ';cheating';?

Would the world be a happier place? Safer?What if sex with someone other than your spouse was not considered ';cheating';?
than 50% of the divorced couples would still be togetherWhat if sex with someone other than your spouse was not considered ';cheating';?
In open relationships it isn't considered cheating. I think honesty and open communication are more important factors than having sex with someone else, and I think this makes for happier relationships for many people. People aren't afraid to admit they are attracted to other people and everyone knows where they stand.
I don't think it could really work out the way you are thinking. Some people tend to get attached to the person they are Intimate with most people just can't have a one night stand if you will. Also again the STD'S would be a lot higher. I think in the long run people would end up fighting a lot more and marriages wouldn't last. I think we would all feel good about our selves if are spouse was off with someone else doing the dirty.
The only way that sex with someone other than your spouse wouldn't be considered cheating would be if you were in an open or poly marriage. Personally, I don't see the point of that. If you want to have multiple sex partners, why get married in the first place?
Happier? hardly... im sure you wouldnt mind going off and ';F';ing someone else.... put yourself in the other persons shoes.... would you want your girl (assuming your a guy LoL), would you really want your girl screwing some random dudes?


Safer? Uhhh... no... thats just dumb.


And someones said something about jesus... your an idoit.. go be single if you wanna do that.. and another said something about STDs... agreed..


So to answer your question simply... It is considered cheating (unless you have an open relationship)
It wouldn't be a happier place for some people as:





The other woman may get more attention than the other which leads to jelousy etc.





And I don't see how it would be safer. I think the same thing will just happen but on a wider scale.





*shrugs*
maybe happier physically if your sex life sucked!


but safer? eh probably not there would probably


be a bigger spread of diseases !
Well if that were true then I guess when my Mom cheated it wouldn't have been such a big deal. But also if that were true, there would be no point in getting married.
You shouldn't want to cheat on your spouse and if you do why are you with them? go find someone you actually want to be with.
It works in Japan as long as you don't love the other person your ';cheating'; with
It wouldn't effect me, I couldn't get laid when I was young, I doubt I would now.
then everybody would be a bastard (literally) and have aids...
STD's would be even more rampant, for one.
I think monogamy is a tall order and almost impossible to live up to .... so yeah
That'll be when Jesus comes

No comments:

Post a Comment