Friday, April 30, 2010

Filipina us military spouse need a visa to go to Germany?

I am a Filipina US military spouse,my husband id station in Germany.I went to the German embassy lastweek for interview to get a tourist visa but the interview told me i dont need a visa to get in Germany,all i need is just my passport and dependant ID.How true is this?anybody treid it?Filipina us military spouse need a visa to go to Germany?
These are intergovernmental accords between governs for exchange of military personnel. Most likely your status falls under NATO treaty jurisdiction.





You may be not allowed to work outside USA competence.Filipina us military spouse need a visa to go to Germany?
They are correct you're married to a US citizen who is stationed in Germany and all they need is a passport so the same goes for you.I've know people who have done this with non-born US wives.

No comments:

Post a Comment