Friday, April 30, 2010

How to get past / forgive a cheating spouse.?

Can you really forgive, if you never for get?How to get past / forgive a cheating spouse.?
The trick is to learn the skill to LIVE THE PRESENT. It's a difficult exercise but if the guilty spouse is really making the effort then just for few minutes erase the bad memories and suspicion and actually enjoy the present as it is the only moment that is actually yours and you have control over. Once you have done this once, it gets easier to do again and again. Occasionally people do change and do show remorse and do their best to make up for their mistakes and don't do them again.How to get past / forgive a cheating spouse.?
Yes you can forgive, you will never forget. It will always be in the back of your mind. If you make the decision to stay you half to be willing to put it behind you and work on rebuilding you relationship. You can;t throw that in your spouses face all the time. Neither one if you can heal like that.





It is really hard to trust someone after they have betrayed you, so you have to be willing to lay down your pride. It is hard but it can be done.
Wow that is a tough situation. I can tell you from experience you may forgive but never forget. Allot of it depends on the situation. Time makes the hurt lessen but the one thing that is hardest to do is leave it in the past. It's so hard to rebuild that trust. You feel guilty at times because you won't let yourself trust. Something will happen to drudge up the past. But as time goes and your able to rebuild your trust it will eventually get shelved away.
You can forgive and forget. Its not hard at all if you have enough self esteem.I know I am the best he ever had.I know he loves me. So there is no worry in my head. No worries,no bad thoughts. I live everyday like its a new day,and everyday I can see in his eyes and his flirtatious ways that he loves being around me. We have been together for 28 years.
you really can't....try and forgive when he goes out alone, and comes home late. You will have a few questions for him and be very angry, if not very much filled with rage.





Ask yourself how you're going to feel when he is talking to another woman or checking out women in your presence.
Bear in mind that God has forgiven you your sins and that of your spouse, so why can't you? if you forgive the others offense/s, the hurt will heal even if you never forget.
Yeah, i'm sorry but I really wouldn't ever be able to do that. But I wouldn't lose faith in a chance at a non-cheating spouse.
I don't think I could ever look past that kind of betrayal. If someone did that to me, I would fall out of love with them instantly.
I don't think that is something I could ge over. Once the trust has been broken its sometimes impossible to mend.
I don't think you could ever forgive or forget. You will always wonder if they will do it again.
Nope - once the trust is shattered, you will always wonder.

No comments:

Post a Comment