Saturday, January 9, 2010

Do you believe others (fortune tellers) when they tell you that you & your spouse are not meant to be?

Do you believe others (fortune tellers) when they tell you that you %26amp; your spouse are not meant to be?Do you believe others (fortune tellers) when they tell you that you %26amp; your spouse are not meant to be?
No ethical fortune teller will tell you something flat out bad news like that. Not without showing you how to guide your choices from that point. If there IS a danger that shows up, it's phrased carefully. Not the bomb that apparently you were dropped.





No, in that case I would not beleive what the other person had said. It was either a person with very little training under their belt or someone who's outright lying.Do you believe others (fortune tellers) when they tell you that you %26amp; your spouse are not meant to be?
Well, I have never been told such a thing myself, but, if I were I don't think I'd pay attention. I practice a type of magic that, in its most traditional form, believes all things are predestined and that any act of magic or prayer exists to alter that; so in fact, if you are to practice any kind of magic, you care nothing for what is ';meant'; to be.





As for if I would BELIEVE the fortune teller, that would depend on a few things too. If it weren't someone I knew well, and if he or she immediately followed the statement with ';but I can perform a spell that will change that, for $$$$'; then I would reject it right out; it's probably just a scam.


If someone I considered a good fortune teller like my standby (link below) said it, then I might believe it but as said before, I'd not consider it a thing to worry about.
Some people fall in love, but don't actually find their soul mate so marry someone below that without realising. IT could be possible that it's true that they're not ';meant to be'; in the sense that the soulmate was not found
if you're really asking this on yahoo answers then no, you arent meant to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment