Saturday, January 9, 2010

What is the most anoying thing your spouse does?

Mine is yelling, and locking her in the bedroom (I don't understand why she does that when she's angry, I've never hit her or touched her in that way).What is the most anoying thing your spouse does?
It's got to be nagging and complaining!What is the most anoying thing your spouse does?
My husband is irresponsible. He is always losing his ID Card, Wallet, the phone...I just don't understand why he loses the most important of things. Oh, and when he is mad about something, he won't shut up about it and expects me to listen and if I do say something, he flips it on me like I am the one continually brining it up...
He wont shut up about politics. I dont know why he just does not join them the politicians. He is ever scrolling down on his cell for more info and starts reading out loud to me. Even if i turn the music on the radio/telly to full volume, he will compete with it. He is a Civil Engineer by profession.
he picks his nose like hes digging for gold, he constantly tickles me,


he flashes his pepe at me every second of the day, an he pushes my head into his pelvic every time were cuddeling, he is a jack *** but hes my jack *** an i wouldnt change a thing about thiz jack *** of mine











































































































































































































MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM..... SUASAGE












when he opens his mouth to talk! LOL


Just kidding, the most annoying thing he does is leaves his dirty smelly socks on the floor. Ok, not just the socks, his clothes entirely. I am starting to think he must have some unnatural unresolved fear of the laundry hamper :)
well, not working has to be at the top of the list





after that, comes the having to remind him that he is an adult and has responsibilities. i hate having a 31 year old child
I constantly wait on him. Let say we have a appointment somewhere...he reminds me an hour before to get ready, so I do. He waits until 5 minutes before we leave to get ready. I constantly wait on him.
whenever I try to initiate sex he never reciprocates with equal ardor but when he wants it I must be game.
The sleep in the couch bit.
He doesn't listen and he thinks he knows it all.
My husband chooses to ignore me when he's mad. He knows it makes me so mad... that's why he does it!
breath good air that someone else needs

No comments:

Post a Comment