Saturday, January 9, 2010

How did you meet your boyfriend/girlfriend/spouse?

I met my boyfriend through a prank call I made to him.How did you meet your boyfriend/girlfriend/spouse?
I met my current boyfriend at school. I had seen him before once with his girlfriend; she was so skinny and cute and had huge pretty eyes. He was carrying her around after school and i could see his long curls bouncing around, and i stared at them for a while, which is kind of creepy, but they were just so cute to look at(him and his girlfriend i mean). Other than that, i never payed attention to him. Quite some time later, i didn't even remember about him, there was a firedrill right when my seventh period started. They took us outside, and i was with some friends that i really didn't know all that well, since i didn't have stable friends in that class. About twenty minutes afterwards, these two guys pop up next to us all like, ';What's up?! Hey guys!'; All the girls i was with were really shy, so i'm like, ';Oh heeey.'; And they're like, ';Hey I'm Erik, and i'm Mike.'; So i don't know what came to my head, and i'm all, ';I'm Celina, and this is..blah blah'; And i started making up all these random names for the girls i was with because i had no clue if they would be okay with me introducing them LMAO stupid. So after a while, i figured out they were like the two hyperest guys ever! They would get lost in their stories, and i'd just laugh. All the girls left after a while, except for one, cause they were freaked out lol. I swear, that is the first time i heard the word *** so many times in one sentence! They were those kind of guys! So little by little..more and more people came with us. At the end, there was like 5 and everyone around us seemed to be watching us haha. So the firedrill ended, and he was like, ';Will you be mine please?'; And i started laughing and was like ';Yes, i'm yours.'; And he was so happy and he asked for one last hug, and i just heard everyone go ';AWWWWW!'; For the next few weeks, him and his friends would stare at me like i was some celebrity or something HAHAH! He'd get super nervous around me, eventhough he's really not that type of person. I was not interested in him whatsoever, but he would always talk to me when he saw me and stuff, and i'd run away! lol. I kept hearing stuff about him, that he did a lot of weed and drank and was a manwhore. Everyday i'd see him in lunch playing with his yugio cards or giving people piggy back rides. He was the type of guy that's a geek..plays video games all day..loves anime..does weed..parties..gets along with everyone..is always happy..skates..and idk..he was just so different from anyone i'd ever met, but i still was not attracted to him. The guy i was talking to at the time said he was bad business and sh!t. He'd still drool over me till school ended, and the last day before he graduated as a junior(he hacked the school grades thing to pass and got a teacher to give him all the hundreds of hours that he owed) he even looked for me and told me how great he felt to of had the chance to meet me and stuff. Everyone kept telling me how different he was with me. It was just so weird how he fell for me in a matter of seconds. We eventually, somehow, no clue how it happened, became best friends. He always begged me to be with him, and i did date him once, but broke up with him. Now after so much sh!t and troubles that we've been through, we're together again(not even two months yet hehe) and i'm finally falling for him. He easily quit all his bad habits just to get me to be with him. He was my first boyfriend and he'd been with so many girls. He was my first kiss and everything, but he just made me feel so comfortable about it. It would just take forever to explain everything we went through. I''m sure you haven't read any of this, but i love telling the story. hehe(:How did you meet your boyfriend/girlfriend/spouse?
Is funny how me and the love of my life met :] we both have an iPhone I downloaded this application is call adrenaline pool we got to play eachother on a game we started talking each day since the first time we talked we knew we were meant to b 2gether and it has we been together for 8 months I live on washington and him England I know sum ppl say long thing doesn't work but We prove ppl wrong
We met in College and dated for 4 months. We really liked each other but I ended up returning home to take care of my Grandfather and broke things off with him and moved back to the west coast. Four years ago. I just moved back a year ago and was goofing off on facebook and saw him under people you may know. I msged him, we met later that day and have been back together since. We laugh about it now but he says if I have to move back to the west coast he's going with this time lol.
LOL nice way to find love... honestly, mine was way traditional. I got to know him through my best friend and then WE became friends and then a couple (its been 2 years now.. broke up for a while in the middle though) :D
Blind Date. We have been marrie 34 yrs.

No comments:

Post a Comment