Saturday, January 9, 2010

If you could ask the person who your spouse cheated with one question, what would it be?

Most people are curious what the other person looks like. I am curious what would you ask if you had the chance.If you could ask the person who your spouse cheated with one question, what would it be?
When my ex cheated on me. He put her on his top 8 on myspace (immature) well, he was TDY to a military training base and she was strait out of bootcamp. I emailed her on her myspace and said ';listen, I know you and my husband are doing your thing but he's refusing to sign my divorce papers now that I know about you I have filed and I would appreciate it if you would back off...I know you're a trainee there so you should be well aware that adultery is against the uniform code of military justice. When he's divorced you can have at him but until then...keep your hands off him or I will contact your commander'; she wrote me back and said she was SO sorry and that he told he he was single and blah blah blah. I believe her. She never talked to him again after that....it wasn't my point to break them up, I just wanted my divorce papers signed.





So I have no questions. No what if's or anything.If you could ask the person who your spouse cheated with one question, what would it be?
I would not want to ask that person anything. But I would want to hear from my spouse.





Usually Affairs are not even about that other woman. They are just a convenient body or listening ear or the pamperer.





The bigger issue is that their wife is not meeting their needs so the men feel like they have to go outside the marriage. This usually goes for women that go outside the marriage as well. So the person chooses to go astray usually without attempting to communicate their needs to their spouse effectively or without avail.





Another Woman would never concern me, because if I am taking care of my man like I am supposed to then no other woman would have the room to creep in.
wow this one is difficult i sat for a while pondering what question would be appropriate to ask or at this point i think appropriate would probably go out the window. You cant simply ask one question because then that question will lead to another and other and other and you simply would not be satisfied regardless what the answer was and how much sense it made. I guess in the end i would just want to know what it was that he/she saw in my spouse that they could not find in someone else. Then like i said i would probably want to ask more. And i guess in the end it would just be better to not ask at all.
My first husband cheated on me, and remained in the relationship with her throughout and after our divorce. I have met her before, a couple times when I was dropping off/picking up my kids from his apartment.





Lets just say it's very awkward, and our conversation has only amounted to a cordial 'Hello'. I don't really think I want to discuss anything with her, and I have moved on from that relationship and am now happily remarried. It was my ex's choice to go astray, and I hope he regrets it (for his children's sake), but I don't want to cause any more problems between us.
I was cheated on and my husband left me for another woman. I was 27 years of age he was 30 he left me for a 43 year old woman. I couldn't believe it. I really didn't have any questions I wanted to ask her. I wanted to tell her off and I did. I called over her house one time to talk to him and she babbled on about what a good son I had and what a great man my husband was and how lucky she was to have both of them in her life. All I could do was tell her what a fool she was. I was very upset and cried at first and then I would laugh because she was an idiot lol. He ended up cheating on her leaving her for another and did this twice to her. She was going to go back to him for the 4th time and had a heart attack at the age of 53 and passed away. I really felt bad for her. I could chalk my mistake up as being young and dumb. I met him when I was 21 and was in a huge hurry to get married thinking I was an old maid (what a joke lol). Her on the other hand was 43 she should of knew better and not only made a mistake by going out with a married guy but he left her and did the same thing to her and she went back for more abuse. He isn't good looking either lol. He is boring. No sense of humor whatsoever. Only wants to be in front of the T.V. He is a pot head. He has lived with 7 other women in 12 years. Some woman are so stupid me being one of them to marry such a man myself. Sorry so long. You cannot change a leopards spots. My ex husband lied about me. He told everyone I was crazy and that I was a terrible mother however he didn't fight for custody of our child. He told her a bunch of lies. She fell for it and got returned the favor before she died.
You know, this never occurred to me. I never blamed the other person. My husband's behavior was his; he's responsible for it. I don't care one iota about this other person's motives or intentions.





A spouse/SI can't be ';stolen'; unless they're willing to be.
what would you ask?





My man isn't cheating on me (that I know of) so I haven't given it much thought.





I think I would wonder more what I wasn't doing or how I was too busy to not notice. AND more importantly is he emotionally attached %26amp; in love with this woman.





*I thing Gracie is Right on*
My first husband cheated. I had no desire to ask her anything or to see her. Why? She did not cheat on me or break her marriage vows, he did.
Why couldn't you have showed up beforehand and married her, instead of me marrying this witch.
I have lots of possible questions but you only need one...





';Don't you have a happy family?';





That's why she's doing it to other people... to get a revenge!
Was this a one nite stand or a relationship?
';Where the fluck is your honor?';
what question?? just a fist to the face.
did you know he was married. You'd be suprised how many don't
It wont be a question, it will be a punch right to her f*ing face...
how long? or Did you know he was married
which would she prefer - a broken eye socket or nose...
whom do you like more?
Why won't you keep him now that I have no more use for him?
How does my pecker taste?

No comments:

Post a Comment