Saturday, January 9, 2010

What kind of attention getter can I use in the intro of my ';spouse abuse'; essay?

I'm writing a small essay about spouse abuse and I'm having trouble getting the intro going..can someone please help?What kind of attention getter can I use in the intro of my ';spouse abuse'; essay?
perhaps you can start with the excuses spouses make when they are experiencing spousal abuse.





example.





He didn't mean to do; oh i fell down the staircase: i was being clumsy again and walked into the door :I shouldn't have provoked ;she is really a good wife but she just get rattled up sometimes...these are just few of the expression we hear everyday.....





Or


you can start by describing someone or someone's experience who has been abused....





Her head hung low as she tried to forced back the tears that ran hurriedly down her battered cheeks. The blood had made little red marks that hovered over the blow she had received that very day. She recounted that she had been mistreated many times before, but today was the worst of it all. ...








hope this helpedWhat kind of attention getter can I use in the intro of my ';spouse abuse'; essay?
Not sure which direction you took, but perhaps twist it towards spouse abuse where the female is the abuser. There was a movie once that started as ';Men don't tell'; and it was from the perspective of a man being abused by his wife.


From past experience it appears more men are abused than ever reported, simple because of ego or people will not believe them. Either way no one should abuse anyone, doesn't matter if it is male or female causing the abuse.


I know I have not given you a attention getter in form, but maybe a different approach to a very important subject. Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment