Saturday, January 9, 2010

How do you know if your spouse love you?

People say that they love their boyfriend of husband how do you know if they love you?


I'm not talking only them saying it is it more then them telling you that they love you?





My husband love me because when II used to be so self conscious about everything including that he was going to leave me but he didn't because he love Me!How do you know if your spouse love you?
My spouse shows me because he goes out the way for me, when I am getting dressed he warms up my car,we serve each other food on trays sometime. I helps me do landury ( which I told him not to do) when I have a bad day he gives me foot massages, he planned a suprise birthday party for me all my friends and family really niceHow do you know if your spouse love you?
a husband who loves his wife, shows her- around the house, and in the bed. he is always sweet, and loving. he can never get enough of you.
Seriously? If you have to ask that question - you don't know what love is.

No comments:

Post a Comment