Saturday, January 9, 2010

How do men really feel about their pregnant spouse when they fight?

They probably want to leave. We completely lose our minds when we are pregnant!How do men really feel about their pregnant spouse when they fight?
Not all men fight with pregnant spouses. My husband treats me like a princess in general, but goes over board in being loving and attentive when I am expecting.How do men really feel about their pregnant spouse when they fight?
Ask a man who fights with his pregnant spouse.
I will never fight with pregnant spouse...crazy people fights in such conditions..
It depends.





More often we feel that pregnant wives are hormonal out of control whack jobs and we cannot wait for the delivery to get back to some level of normal.
Mine is pregnant and we exchange words when we disagree on something but I feel she is going through alot of changes and I just leave things alone in hopes that I can keep things as less stressful as possible for her as she is already going through enough right now and fighting would put her and possibly the baby in an uncomfortable situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment