Saturday, January 9, 2010

How often do you and your spouse have sex a week, who usually initiates it?

how old are you and your partner. just curious.How often do you and your spouse have sex a week, who usually initiates it?
Do not want to disclose age. We have sex 3/4 times in a week. Mostly I initiate it.How often do you and your spouse have sex a week, who usually initiates it?
I'm 30 and my husband is 32 and we have sex about once a week





We have 5 kids together I have a daughter and he has a daughter too
im 18 he's 23...we have sex every day, sometimes 2-3 times a day. i'd say we're about equal on who initiates it. we seem to take turns pretty well w/o even talking about it lol..sometimes one of us will wake the other up by doing sexual things to them...we're equal i'd say. :)
once every other month, if lucky. I (try) to initiate but mostly not successful. She's initiated once this year, I think.





Mid thirties, both of us.
back in the days........me-30, him-37 and we had sex while we both awake once a month, three times while I was sleeping. I tried initiating it but he denied it. Like I said, back in the days.
As often as we can. We have 4 kids (10 %26amp; under) and my hubby works nights...so, whoever is awake %26amp; isn't too exhausted initiates it. The average is 4 times a week. I am 29 %26amp; my hubby is 33. We have been married 11 years.
We have sex every other day now.





I'm 21 and she is 22 now.
almost everyday :)
23 and 26 1-2 times a day, usually. and It is just about equal but I think I initiate it a little more often than he does
2 to 3 times a week some weeks more some weeks only 2 times :( . We both iniciate. Him 39 me 44.
We are both 24, married for 2 1/2 years, and we do it about once a week on average.





Sometime I initiate it, sometimes him. It's about equal. Usually if it is more than once a week then I am the one that initiates the second time.
My husband is 22, I am 20. Everyday, sometimes twice a day. We both initiates it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment