Saturday, January 9, 2010

Has anyone ever accidentally gassed around their spouse?

Of course everybody does. My dad used to do that purposely around my mother and she was disgusted.





How would you feel if your spouse accidentally gassed during your presence?Has anyone ever accidentally gassed around their spouse?
I don't accidentally or otherwise. My husband on the other hand has gotten really nasty since we got married. We went 5 1/2 years without him doing anything around me but as soon as the wedding was over he started. Sometimes I think he should have given me a gas mask instead of a ring! Yeah it's disgusting but I have to say that I can't help but laugh when I give him ';that'; look and he gets a sheepish grin on his face and says ';damn barking spiders!';Has anyone ever accidentally gassed around their spouse?
Take Beano before, and there'll Beano gas. :) Just teasing. My boyfriend gasses around me all the time. I have to remind myself that everyone has gas and that even I do it too. He doesn't judge me when I do, therefor, I shouldn't judge him. Sometimes if they're really ';ripe';, I'll playfully tell him ';I'm jealous, I wish mine could be that good.'; :)
I can understand when it happens by accident. When done on purpose by either person it's just gross, maybe if you were raised in a trailer park it might be funny to do it on purpose. People that do it on purpose are just showing their lack of manners, lack of good taste and plain ignorance.
It's a natural thing. What's the big deal? However if you have gas problems that smell terrible then the right things to do is not do it intentionally, leave the presence of your spouse to be considerate.
Yea, I've done it.





My hubby saw me give birth. Im pretty sure, ';gassing'; in front of him isn't going to bother him much.





Yes. He does it in front of me.





Who cares?
Haha most people do it on purpose. I have yet to do that, but hopefully if I do I can blame it on the tv or something. lol
accidently?? there is nothing funnier than a well timed fart, especially in the comfort of your own home and around your partner. it's the fart game, everyone can play!
I do it on purpose all the time! lol





Why would he care if he ';accidentally'; did it. He's a guy....puhlease....
Yea we have passed gas around each other lots of times.





No big deal.





We just laugh it off lol.
There is no accidental with my husband or I. When we have to fart, or burp we just do it. No hiding. No shame.
yes, but I try not to be distastefull about it.
I fart and belch, My husband rarely only. It's his choice.
i try not to. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment