Saturday, January 9, 2010

For divorcees- How did you feel when your spouse told you he/she wanted out?

Was it mutual? Did it take you by surprise? How did you react?For divorcees- How did you feel when your spouse told you he/she wanted out?
today marks the 5 years since i came home to the divorce papers. yup, October 6th, 2004... worst day of my life, that actually turned out to be the best day of my life in disguise.





we've had issues to that point, but I never thought it was the 'divorce' territory. every day in life is a learning experience, and i've learned that day, no matter how solid the marriage seems to be, it is just a fragile glass of wine. we bump it like it's unbreakable plastic mug, but one slight bump and it shatters beyond repair.





I was devastated. lost. you name it, i felt it... and my crime was being in a deep depression, where my character got blurred by the 'disorder'. never cheated, (until the day after i got the papers.. nailed my secretary right on my cherry desk), never violent, no verbal assaults, no drugs, no alcohol... i just wanted to be left alone and i was 'disconnected' with the rest of the world... and my wife at the time pulled the trigger on permanent solution, for what was a temporary and fixable (and fix, i did) situation... 3 days after i got diagnosed with the 'disorder'....





for the next 5 months after i got the papers, i was a mess. i slept.. wait, that's too 'mild' of a word... i banged anyone and everyone that had a vagina within my reach... i was not only working on the divorce, but something even bigger.... from 6 month point to the 10 month point, things got better.. and 5 years later, i'm remarried with world's hottest hottie, kids, house, and the whole 9 yards, where my ex wife is still 'bitter' (she dumped my @ss, wtf is there for her to be bitter at?) and telling stories about how i used to beat her up. (which never even came close to happening). oh, i forgot to mention, she's fat as ever and single as ever. everyday i wake up in the morning, i feel like Brett Favre last night, after he whipped the team that let him go.





i felt at the time, like the world was crumbling on top of me, and it did. but i made it out, and now i'm flying through space.For divorcees- How did you feel when your spouse told you he/she wanted out?
First wife (Married for 7 years) Told me she had been cheating on me for 6 months (While I was in the hospital after a major car accident.)





Was lost, hurt, confused and doubtful I would be able to ever let anyone get close to me again. However relationships are built on trust and I refused to give her a second chance because things could never be the same and I deserve better than second best.....





Second Wife: Told me she was leaving and moved out on our one year anniversary. Was more a marriage based on money so it was more of a surprise than hurtful. I was still pissed and hurt anyway because I trusted her.





Now married for the third time, have two wonderful little daughters and am happy that the other two didn't work out so I could be in the relationship I am currently in.
He was always threatening me that he was going to divorce me, that he had no patience for me, that there was nothing to talk about, that we didn't need counseling, that I should just leave. He even packed up some boxes %26amp; said he was moving out. I cried and cried and cried that day. Then it turns out he didn't move anywhere, just did it to scare me.


A week later, I packed up my own things %26amp; left while he was at work. He called all the time but I never answered.
Leaving my first husband was awful. I adored the man and we were very, very young - but he was abusive, so I had no choice. I went to work as usual, then during the day while he was out doing drugs with his friends, I went back to the house, packed my things and disappeared. I don't think I stopped crying for a year.
well i just woke up one day and knew i couldn't take not being able to trust him anymore.And I didn't deserve to be talked to as if I was some cheap whore he hired for the night. So I told him I was going to visit my mom in a different state and when I got there I said peace ******!!!!
my ex would always tell me to get the F ** out of his house I would tell him not to worry and that one day he would come home from work and i would be gone and that is what i did i waited until he was at work and i packed up and left. he was abusive
It was the day I realised now I can live ...I can do what I was meant to do and I will be what for years, he said I could never be ..... It was a good day......................
It all depends on what that couple is going through right at that moment. So everyone is different.
SWEET MILDRED IS MY LEADER...CRAWL INTO HER PLAYPEN SECRET CIRCLE WITH ME
I couldn't work for 9 months. I was so wrecked!

No comments:

Post a Comment