Saturday, January 9, 2010

How would you react if your spouse were offered the chance to go to the moon?

If he really wanted to go, I would support him with all I had. Id be worried, but if it was his dream, Id encourage it to happen.How would you react if your spouse were offered the chance to go to the moon?
I'd be pretty worried, but I wouldn't stand in the way if he wanted to because that would be a pretty amazing opportunity!





I'm just hoping he changes his mind about climbing Everest. Again, I won't try to veto it, but I hate the idea! It's extremely dangerous!! I even bought him a couple books about some tragic expeditions, but they didn't dissuade him! :(How would you react if your spouse were offered the chance to go to the moon?
Considering her health problems and my dream of concouring the moon, jealous, unless I get to come and then elated.
If this was something he wanted to do, I would support him as long as he did not expect me to take the trip as well.
I would be selfishly upset and beg him not to go, but try to act supporting at the same time.
id beat him to the shuttle. or we would find a way to go together.
lol its ok its fake... u'll end up in a studio in california...bwahahahah!!!!
Id' tell her to sing her arias.
Would this space ship be returning him ?? LOL
Fight him for it.


I want to go on the shuttle!!!!!!
ask him if I could go





please pretty please (batts eye lashes)
pack his bags for him, drive him down to cape canaveral and say my farewell to him.

No comments:

Post a Comment