Saturday, January 9, 2010

Married persons: Did you know immediately that your spouse was the one?

Were you attracted to them right away or did it take getting to know them that attracted you?Married persons: Did you know immediately that your spouse was the one?
Nope. I had to be told a couple months after we met that we were genuinely in love. I was 19 at the time, so I had to be told quite a bit. 20 years later, turns out I was told correctly!Married persons: Did you know immediately that your spouse was the one?
Absolutely! We clicked right away. We didn't kiss on our first date, but I sure wanted to. We found out a lot about each other on our first date. I processed the information and knew that all signals on my end were ';go';. I was only hoping he was as interested. As it turns out, we were both very attracted to one another and eager for another date.
We met through a free on-line dating website. I saw two paragraphs he'd written and my first thought was, ';This is the one!'; I had a few other posts that I was interested enough to respond to, but none that I had that reaction to. Right after I said that about him, I realized how foolish it was to think that after just seeing a paragraph so I decided to wait until I got to know him and met him. The first time I met him in person, I actually thought he didn't look like my type at all and I was sure I would never have a romantic relationship with him. We became friends for three years, and then my feelings for him started changing. Now, it's been over twelve years since I first met him, and we are married, and I have no regrets at all.
i was attracted to her right away but i wasn't sure she was the one. 14 years later, still not sure... but the weirdest thing is that during those 14 years I never once met anyone that I thought maybe i should be with instead. well, except for this one chinese girl who went by the name of ';linda'; and lived in shanghai. but that's a story for another day.
Yes, I was physically attracted to him on sight. Then we started talking and I loved his humor! We started dating and he keep telling me, ';I like you way too much';. After hearing this for a couple weeks I asked him what that meant. He turned off to the side of the road, turned off the car, looked at me, lifted up my chin and told me he loved me. Might seem cheesy to some but it was heartmelting to me!





14 yrs later....still happily in love!
I looked at him across the table from me and thought ';I could look at this man across the table from me every day';. I was very attracted to him and I think he was to me as well. The longer I know him, the more handsome and attractive he is to me. He's hot!!
I knew there was an instant attraction but I didn't know if he was the one I was going to marry. That was a few months later. We got to know each other and fit together well. We both knew within a few months but waited 5 years to get married when we were 26. Married 12 years now.
I first met my wife in high school, and I had feelings for her then although we never dated.





then a couple of years later we had a chance meeting and the chemistry was instant, and then we both knew and married 3 months later. We are now going on 8 years.
No. I had liked him as a person and at the time we had many things in common. That was years ago before we got married.


After years of living together, he decided he wanted us to get married or split up. Since I didn't have a place to go, I got married.
I was attracted to him immediately! He was VERY good looking. He made me feel very sexy right from the start. I KNEW there was something there, but I wasnt sure if HE knew. Turns out that he liked me right away, an now we are married :)
Well we met for sex. So there was lust right away, but I also don't have sex with someone whom I do not find attractive. So yea, I was attracted to him when we met and I still find him attractive 11yrs later.
when he walked through the door i told all my girl-friends to back off he was mine, been together ever since that nite, that was 17 yrs ago and we have been married almost 16 yrs and I STILL LOVE HIM WITH ALL MY HEART AND SOUL
Immediately. Our first date was 6 hours- within the first hour we were both smitten and haven't been apart since. Our love only continues to grow.
No, but within going out two or three times I did. I was attracted initially to her. I didn't know she was the one until I saw her in a few situations.
Not married but did have that instant ';know'; with a guy once. I know that he was my ';one'; but it didn't work out. Timing is everything.
Right up until our separation 7 years later.
I kind of knew right away, at the time. and 14 years later she is still the one.
It took that pregnancy test turning blue to make him attractive enough to marry. That was almost 23 years ago and it has been he!! ever since. I don't get it myself!
I knew and was attracted right away and we've been married for 21 years (almost 22). I'm still attracted.
Yes. I knew instantly. I met my husband when i was 14. We've been together since then. I'm 23 now. It was love at first sight even though that sounds really corny.
fist time that attracted me and now married 11 years
No, but my wife did -- the bunnyboiler.
Yes :o(
My heart told me yes but unfortunately it was lying.
i couldnt stand him but there was something about him that intrigued me...now i can say im no longer smitten..just marking time...lol...he's okay tho

No comments:

Post a Comment