Saturday, January 9, 2010

My estranged spouse is slandering me and harassing me I don't know what to do?

My spouse and I have been separated for over 3 years and are currently going through a divorce. Yesterday I found out he created a MySpace page with my pictures and information slandering me. I鈥檝e contacted his command about this and his implications that he鈥檚 going to kill me but they鈥檙e not doing anything about it. I鈥檝e spoken to JAG and they contacted his command but nothing has been done. My local PD says I don鈥檛 have enough for a restraining order. I don鈥檛 know what to do or who to talk to. Can someone please help me?My estranged spouse is slandering me and harassing me I don't know what to do?
slander schmander...get over it and divroce himMy estranged spouse is slandering me and harassing me I don't know what to do?
contact an attorney
I think you should talk to an attorney and also get yourself some protection and learn how to protect yourself. Also check on the Cease and Desist order and start making your own paper trail to C.Y.A., if need be.
Hire an attorney and keep records of everything he is doing.
Talk to your lawyer about a ';Cease and Desist'; it is an order requiring harassment stop. Since it is a court order the local police and JAG will have to enforce it. Good Luck!
Go to the IG. Write his Congressman. Call the MP's on his base. Start a paper trail so if anything happens you will have documented evidence that you were being pro active and attempting to solve the problem through legal channels. Just be LOUD.





If that doesn't work, shoot him. He has threatened your life and you have no way of knowing if he means it or not. I think you have a good case for self defense. Talk to an attorney.
You should never have cheated on him. You are now reaping the rewards.
O.k. The important thing here is your safety. Find a safe place to go to. Find a friend or family member you can stay with for a while that he knows nothing about. Do not tell anyone where you are going that might tell your separated spouse where you are. Restraining orders are useless. They provide really no protection at all. How can a piece of paper stop him IF he really wants to do you harm. Police only come into play after he has committed a crime. Not before the crime is committed. So much for a restraining order. Find a women's shelter that will consider taking you in. Call a hot-line for a referral. Main thing is you must flee this dangerous person who is making death threats. Get out of Dodge and find a new life. Do it now. Best Wishes.

No comments:

Post a Comment