Saturday, January 9, 2010

How do I know if my spouse's IPhone is a 3G model? I need to know this for sure!?

Can you tell me how I would be able to identify this by describing a difference in its appearance?How do I know if my spouse's IPhone is a 3G model? I need to know this for sure!?
The older iphones are flat on the bottom. The 3g's are curved. Lay the phone on a table. If you can rock it, then it's a 3G





Also, look at the top of the phone. If there's a regular looking headphone jack, it's a 3G. The older phones only worked with headphones made for the iphone (with a different shaped port)





You can find more info here:


http://reviews.cnet.com/smartphones/appl鈥?/a>How do I know if my spouse's IPhone is a 3G model? I need to know this for sure!?
The back of the 2G phone was chrome -- the new ones are not.

No comments:

Post a Comment