Saturday, January 9, 2010

Is it a positive sign when a spouse who is very much out of shape stops being defensive & admits to a problem?

And starts looking for advice to get back on the fitness bandwagon? I think my life partner is making a breakthrough here. She used to always yell at me when I'd mention this stuff.Is it a positive sign when a spouse who is very much out of shape stops being defensive %26amp; admits to a problem?
Eddie, she has known for a long time she is out of shape. Easier said than done. Take baby steps and be supportive. Gotta go get on my elliptical so I can look like Valerie Bertinelli!Is it a positive sign when a spouse who is very much out of shape stops being defensive %26amp; admits to a problem?
You're lucky she only yelled. It's not like women don't have enough pressure already from society. I know you like to joke about the issue, but all joking aside, you have to be supportive and leave the joking for Y!A. She must've been hot once upon a time or I'm sure you wouldn't have pursued marriage and all that...if you're supportive then most likely you can get her back to that and you won't have to have sex with granny in her moo-moo anymore.
Sh*t that means I gotta get my exercise bike off of the couch. Oh my God the guilt of not doing it is driving me insane. But, Eddie, as far as your wife goes, everyone reaches a point where they realize youth is no longer on their side and they need to work harder at looking good. I hope she makes you proud eventually, not to mention makes her own self proud.
Ouch!! I think you are my husband in disguise.





I just restarted this week to get my fat thighs and butt back in shape.





Its so hard to keep my size 4 shape when your not giving me any sex.





Whoopps.. I mean..when he isn't giving me any sex!





After all its the best way too loose weight.
That is a good thing! Don't push her though! Let her take the initiative and then you follow by helping her out! it's easier for some of us than other! Good luck to you both! Maybe you'll stop calling her an old broken down horse!! Hows that jockey doing? Learn to ride any better? LOL!! (joking)
Yes, that's a positive sign. It won't happen overnight, but it's a step in the right direction. There is hope yet.
Probaly getting to her. Maybe someone else outside of your relationship said something? All in all sounds like its a positive move :)
Good for you but mostly good for her. You must help her stay motivated.
yes. at least he accepts the facts.
you should go to the gym together and work out , it will help her good,

No comments:

Post a Comment