Saturday, January 9, 2010

Would you ask for a divorce if your spouse cheated on you?

Or would you forgive and stay with them?Would you ask for a divorce if your spouse cheated on you?
It would depend on so many things. How long have you been married? Are there children? Was this the first time your spouse cheated? What was the nature of the cheating (emotional affair, one night stand, etc.)? Was he willing to work at/ get counseling with you to repair the marriage? Are you someone who can truly forgive?


However, one thing is for sure. I wouldn't be polite about it!Would you ask for a divorce if your spouse cheated on you?
Just file for divorce they always cheat again,once a cheater always a cheater because think about it why did they do it in the first place if they really really loved you.
I would forgive him (eventually) but still file for divorce. If my spouse disrespected me enough to have sex with another person, then he probably showed equal regard for my health and didn't use a condom. No man is worth an incurable sexually transmitted disease (think hiv/aids, herpes, genital warts, hpv)! Take care!
The problem is not the affair. The problem is what happened before the affair. The relationship was broken. The person fell out of love. The person decided to look for something else. It is these events that indicate the end of a marriage. If these happen, and they're not somehow fixed, there's no point to forgiving and staying. The relationship is dead.
Are you scared? Judging from your last posts you would be the reason he cheats.


Im not trying to be cruel Im simply trying to open your eyes to reality.


My spouse wouldn't cheat on me...because he gets everything he wants...twice a month...myself on the other hand would cheat because twice a month just isn't good enough for me. And if it ended in divorce he would know exactly why. I have been very vocal expressing my needs in this relationship...its his choice he doesn't want to compromise.
There would be no asking. The marriage would be over after that. I believe that once you enter that kind of commitment, cheating is the ultimate faux-pas. I am not one to usually go all biblical on people but, the ten commandments says thou shall not commit adultery. If the person wanted to leave, they should had the guts to say so.
My husband and I have always said that cheating is the deal breaker. I cant imagine how i could look him in the face knowing he did that to me. That is definitely the one thing i would walk away from him immediately for.
One doesn't HAVE to ask for a divorce all one has to do is FILE for divorce. There is no permission needed.
i'm not asking i'll probably just keep as im doing, [hes in the mideast and im in our home] he's a swine and doesn't deserve me, he deserves the pig he was with
i wouldnt ';ask'; for a divorce...i would simply demand it.
No I would not ask him for anything; I would simply file for divorce and move on with my life....
I will file for divorce
I would kill him and end up in jail the rest of my life.





once a cheater - always a cheater. - just my thoughts

No comments:

Post a Comment