Saturday, January 9, 2010

How to deal with a supersensitive spouse who always think you are always try to get him?

Ask him just what his problem is! Ask him WHY he's thinking the way he's thinking about you, %26amp; what gives him the idea even. Ask HIM IF he's the one who's always trying to get over on you, %26amp; that that's where he gets his stupid idea in the first place! He's got to have a reason to be thinking these things...Ask him why...Good luck...:)How to deal with a supersensitive spouse who always think you are always try to get him?
I use pharmaceuticals but then I use pharmaceuticals for just about everything.





You might try slipping some xanax into his beers and getting him to loosen up a little bit.





Me, I would divorce the freak and give him a good reason to think that I'm ';out to get him'; but then again that's just the kind of wonderful wife that I am.How to deal with a supersensitive spouse who always think you are always try to get him?
OMG sensitive people SUCK!! I cannot deal with them. Period!!





They think everything is about them and the whole world is against them.





You cant tell them something for their own benefit...they get angry and put out the ';how dare you'; attitude.





No, I could not deal with a sensitive spouse. UGH, hell NO.
Try being more sensitive to her needs then maybe she will relax and not take everything so serious.
What does that mean? I have found that if I'm with a partner that gives me reason to be concerned and I'm having trust issues, I'm super sensitive.
You divorce him. And live happily ever after.
wow, you need to make him see a psychiatrist

No comments:

Post a Comment