Saturday, January 9, 2010

What's it mean if your spouse feels his/her own body during lovemaking as opposed to yours?

Just speculating!What's it mean if your spouse feels his/her own body during lovemaking as opposed to yours?
are you kidding me? I'm all over myself!!!





what? I'm hot leave me alone!!!What's it mean if your spouse feels his/her own body during lovemaking as opposed to yours?
I guess one could say that such an individual is practicing self-love, something that I understand Donald Trump practices regularly himself in one form or another.
I am not sure there is one specific meaning behind such behavior. However, I would guess they are tying to turn you on and it turns them on as well.
I feel on my own boobs alot during sexytime, but its no secret that I think they are awesome.
What does it mean by feel his or her own body? It's up to the man or woman doing the lovemaking.
He is stimulating himself.
Narcissism.
she loves her body more than yours,, some people love that when the other one touches them selves,,
i dunno...she feels better than you!
Maybe your not doing what your supposed to be doing.
it simply means that their skin is much softer than yours !
lol thats kinky they must love their body a lot lmao!
There is more fat to grab ..I would think
I do that-and it turns him on more.
I don't know, maybe they're trying to turn you on. Or they're in love with themselves?
Pay attention and learn, do what he / she's teaching

No comments:

Post a Comment