Saturday, January 9, 2010

What's the sweetest thing your spouse has ever said to you?

?What's the sweetest thing your spouse has ever said to you?
She wasn't my wife at the time but she said if I could dream it up she would do it sexually.Any time,any place any way. I ask her to marry me about 2 minutes later! We were married over 20 years.What's the sweetest thing your spouse has ever said to you?
My husband told me not long ago that if it wasn't for me then he doesn't know where he would be. He had grown up without a mother and dad. His dad died before he was a year old and his mom never wanted him. Other people raised her children because she was too busy with her own life. He had told me that his mom had been a w**** and a tramp.
There are countless sweet things my husband has said to me. A recent message he sent me was:





i love you my love and i am really excited for us to extend our little family. jay is going to make a great big brother you and jay are everything to me i love you more each day i don't know what i would do without you and i never want to find out xoxo kisses





:)
Ive had lots of sweet things said and words are just words if he doesnt show he means it..
Eh, mine's not the romantic type either. He even asked me to marry him over the phone. Wish I had some cute story. LOL
that for the first time in his life he feels like he has a family and doesnt feel alone in this big world anymore.. (he doesnt know any of his family except for mom). It melted my heart :)
I'm HIV negative!
Do you want cheesecake or carrot cake? lol He's not romantic.
ROFL...when he said: ';here, let me do that...';
  • facial moisturizer
  • moisturiser cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment