Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Do you and your spouse ever get physical with each other during fights?

Just wondering if other couples fight badly too, my hubby and I try not to but we both have bad tempers, we don't get into fist fights but there is a lot of pushing, well not always but sometimes it gets heated and we call each other names.Do you and your spouse ever get physical with each other during fights?
When I read your topic title, I interpreted ';physical'; to mean ';intimate.'; That would be yes...my husband and I make a point of hugging and kissing each other during an argument so we stay grounded and connected to each other.





In terms of pushing and calling each other names...no way. Hugging, kissing and saying I love you during arguments pretty much prevents either one of us from getting very angry.Do you and your spouse ever get physical with each other during fights?
Grow up. Why would you want to hurt someone that you say that you love. Learn to talk like adults. Get to the heart of an issue and try to figure out why you're angry in the first place. Then come to your partner with your complaint or problem in a way that says ';I love you and I want to fix this'; instead of being children and saying ';Its all your fault, you need to change first';


Me and my girl get mad at each other but we never forget that we love each other.
The hubby and I get pretty loud and nasty sometimes but we never get physical. That is uncalled for. If your arguements are that bad you might consider counseling. What if things got really heated and one of you ends up hurt?
it never gets like fight night or anything but we do exchange heavy words
Nope.

No comments:

Post a Comment