Thursday, December 31, 2009

What nickname do you have for your spouse?

If you don't have one, what do you call him/her besides his/her name?What nickname do you have for your spouse?
Hey you...or dumbass


Seems to suit him well.What nickname do you have for your spouse?
it depends what his name is, and his personality, then it is easy to decide. like for example: Peter, Pete would be cute:).


or for a personality example, if he is a couch potatoe, call him lazy.
I just call him baby, or sweetie... he calls me SweetieCakes or MamaBear. ;)





I need to come up with something more original......
I call him ';Possum'; cause, when he gets a little drunk, he sits on the floor to eat, and he looks just like a cute baby possum on a trash can.
I'm not married. As the name indicates, I'm a kid. Sorry I can't help you! But if I were, I'd probably just call her ';wife.';
Jackass, douchebag, @sshole, etc....
****, whore, b*tch, she doesnt like it; but its a bad habbit. she prefers i call her baby by day and the others by night...
Sorry, can't answer this. I can't get another violation notice this week.
We just call each other babe, baby, sweetheart, honey and ect...








Babe being the most prevalent of them all.
POPPIE ROCCO
i won't tell
honey bunny or sugar booger
generally just call her fat a**. she seems to have gotten used to that.
When I'm not using his name, I refer to him as baba, which is what our children call him.
I don't really have one for him usually just babe or something..he calls me mook, not sure why but he always has
I used to call my soon to be ex wife ';SHEQUETETA'; which means ';shorty'; in a cute way.
I can't say it in public... but it makes her wild ;-)
jerk lol
I call him my love :)

No comments:

Post a Comment