Thursday, December 31, 2009

Please answer if you are someone who screams and fights ALOT with your spouse or mate?

Did your parents fight a lot when you were growing up and do you think this kind of behavior is normal.





Why, why notPlease answer if you are someone who screams and fights ALOT with your spouse or mate?
My parents never fought! I heard my mom and dad yelling when I was twelve and was traumatized enough to call my grandparents to tell them they might be getting a divorce. That was the first and only time I ever heard them argue. I am married to a wonderful man and we do not shout at each other ever! I was previously married to a man who loved to argue all the time. He lived to find fault in everything therefore was constantly angry about everything and everybody. That life stinks. The more we mature, the more we desire a peaceful home and loving family. The little things don't matter, discuss all the big things. Communication is difficult when the volume and delivery is unpleasant. Best of luck!Please answer if you are someone who screams and fights ALOT with your spouse or mate?
With my ex I was the one starting the fights and name calling and yelling, my current relationship, I do not name call or yell. I have learned that my behavior is from my up bringing, as my mother and father were both alcoholics, and fought constantly, and as children, we were in the middle of it. That is what I learned, and trying to change my behaviors is hard, but happening.


I don't think it's normal, but you do what you learn. Counseling and making the point to recognize that there is an issue helps.
I was married to someone who screamed and yelled ALOT. He seemed to firmly believe that who ever yelled loudest and last was ';right';. As near as I can tell, that was the way he was raised. You add his own competitive, and sociopathic, behaviors into it, and it was pretty ugly.





It baffled me. I was raised by people who got pleasure out of making the other person happy. I really didn't get the whole screaming and hollering thing. I still don't.





Luckily, bf isn't the hoot and hollering type.
No my parents never faught and still don't.





When my husband and I fight, he tends to bottle up and show no emotions, and I tend to yell to try to get a reaction out of him. And for some reason we fight ALOT. We're both working on it.





I think it's normal to get into fights every one in a while, but not all the time and yelling and screaming is definately not the best way to resolve the issue.
Yes we used to fight a lot. My parents have been fighting ever since I can remember. I don't think that fighting is normal because I saw how other parents acted around their children. I do, however, hate conflict, absolutely hate conflict and will avoid it at virtually any cost.
no. it's not normal. obviously, these two people are very angry with each other.


it takes too much energy to fight and scream all of the time.


try doing something more constructive.
bin married 9 years we both chose not to fight its not worth it especially if you have children. both of us came from families where our parents fought alot
hmmmm no it aint normal,but my husband does plenty of it,anymore Im so sick of it we split

No comments:

Post a Comment