Thursday, December 31, 2009

You ever give sex to your spouse so that he/she stops yelling at the kids?

I had this cruel experiment going on where I was withholding sex from my wife. I was watching her slowly morph into Mr. Hyde. But then, by Day 12, she was begging for it, and being irritable, including to the kid, so I bit the bullet and gave her some. I mean, why should the kid suffer?





You ever sooth a crazy spouse with your healing sexual powers?You ever give sex to your spouse so that he/she stops yelling at the kids?
My husband is fairly soft spoken and doesn't ever yell at the kids, or yell at me for that matter so this doesn't apply. I do give him sex if he's sulking though, which is is today so I should probably give him some. You ever give sex to your spouse so that he/she stops yelling at the kids?
No, if he's being mean to the kids, I'm a lot less likely to want to be around him, but I wouldn't put up with him yelling at the kids. I still feel protective of my kids, but why should I reward him for bad behavior? ; p I would tell him he was wrong to pick on the kids and then depending on how he responded and acted later, he might get lucky.
Generally its is women who do such things to calm down their hubby's from yelling at them and kids. I know of women who allow their hubby to go ahead with sexual act against the promise of a nice gift next day ! So no harm if you for a change do it for your wife.
Nooooo...........


And I never experiment by withholding it either.


In my house, it happens when I say it happens.


If my hubby wants it to happen to him, he best be the one to show up.
I think it's manipulative to withhold sex (and make her beg) and then just give it up whenever you get some benefit from it....so my answer would be no.








Your wife should be yelling at you...not the kids.
I think the both of you need counselling, Why would any sane, healthy, living breathing person want to withhold sex from their spouse?
YOU are incredible. I tried that early in my marriage.. by the end of the first day I was a jibbering idiot and she never even noticed that I was protesting!
No, I am much stronger than that, I tend to not cook or grill. She does not cook so I do everything, what the heck I just read what I wrote! I am a loser!
HA! I've done that before.. When he is short with the kids.. I have to distract him if I think he is being unreasonable.





Slide of the hand trick!
You can keep it to yourself if you really, really want to --I've got MY little buddy in the drawer so.... I'm gonna YELL if I want to!! :)
no ...but if I start and yell at my kids alot...do you think my wife will then have sex with me, or anyone for that matter.
My husband yelling at my child makes me so much out of the mood. So no.
lol my husbands not crazy but when he gets grumpy and irritable it does motivate me to have sex with him
Well i have no kids, but some times i give my b/f some just so he wont be upset towards me.
Yup! Works like a charm, thats why hes grumpy, can't hold back for to long
Did you ever yell at the kids to keep from having sex with you man?
You're a MONSTER.
I start to get mean if I don't get lovin'... he's caved just so I'll stop grumbling at the kids.
Ata boy....take one for the team lol. Nope I have never done that...don't really think I could hold out! lol
mate ... be nice to her.. happy ... wife happy life i say
  • body cream
  • old lipstick
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment