Monday, December 28, 2009

In your relationship with you spouse, who is the high maintenance individual?

in our relationship, I am the high maintenance one. I like having tools and electronic toys. I am the spender my wife is the more cautious one. Her opinion is why buy it at the store when I can get it from ebay cheaper. My response is because I want it NOW!!! How about the rest of you. Who is the high maintenance one?In your relationship with you spouse, who is the high maintenance individual?
Neither me or my husband is high maintenance.





We dont need expensive things to make us happy.In your relationship with you spouse, who is the high maintenance individual?
We both have things that we want/need to make our lives good.





He loves the gym, tennis, and golf.





I love Pilate's, shopping, and making my home comfortable.





We budget in the things that make us feel good.......equally.
My husband is definitely the high maintenance one. He likes his toys no matter what they cost. I have reign him a lot about his spending. :)
I would have to say him. I am stingy and want to save the money. He buys whatever when ever and I am like we may need it for bills lol
my husband =D





I have to do EVERYTHING for him lol.
my husband hands down!


Kills me how many think it's women and more so it's the men.
My husband.
My wife. She kicks me whenever I don't do what she wants.
I am hands down...my husband would be proud that I admitted this!

No comments:

Post a Comment