Monday, December 28, 2009

Is it disloyal my good friend wants to match Man with my former spouse?

After all; she's my former spouse. I'm not looking to harm former spouse but I'd like to hear others' reactions regarding the neighbor's desire to match Man with my former spouse. Neighbor has never met former spouse and other than knowing from me she is former spouse, I have never said one negative thing about my former spouse to anyone but to the lawyer who had handled the dissolution. I have been neighbor's good friend for several years tutoring the daughter in school, meeting neighbor's sisters and families and most of all sharing important feelings.Is it disloyal my good friend wants to match Man with my former spouse?
They are being busy bodyIs it disloyal my good friend wants to match Man with my former spouse?
It's very insensitive of your neighbor. I still say they are too busybody.

Report Abuse



What do you care if its your ex and they had bad qualities.

No comments:

Post a Comment