Monday, December 28, 2009

Do you know if your spouse will be going to heaven?

The graveside service just barely finished, when there was massive clap of thunder, followed by a tremendous bolt of lightning, accompanied by even more thunder rumbling in the distance.


The little old man looked at the pastor and calmly said, 'Well, she's there.Do you know if your spouse will be going to heaven?
Unfortunately I don't think so. He knows the way, he just refuses to accept the free gift of salvation. I've prayed till I'm weary. I've walked the talk. I've done all I can. It is now up to God.





I know you meant this as a joke, GW, but it struck a very painful nerve.Do you know if your spouse will be going to heaven?
hahah, I like it.





I Use The Klingon Ritual involved opening and staring into the eyes of the dying individual, then bellowing loudly at the sky. The latter served as a warning to the dead (presumably in Sto-vo-kor): ';Beware, a Klingon warrior is about to arrive';.


Muahahahah
My dear Carole...





Ohhhh well.... since I do not have a spouse...-smile- and I believe we create our OWN ';heaven %26amp; hell'; right here on earth....I guess the Q. is obsolete for me...-ha-ha-ha-ha-





However...I am sure the both of you will receive a special place in heaven (cause I've already ';reserved it for you and your hubby';)-smile- Send you all my love and care.....Annette***
I don't have a ';spouse'; I'm only 14. But i will have a spouse that will be going to heaven in my religious views because we WILL have the same religion. :)
Well we dont if he was referring to his wife in heaven or hell. I guess we will have to wonder bout that Glow. I know my spouse and I will see each other again in heaven. That was good.
Hahaha!


That's cute!


The perfect response


That'll be her for sure.





This is funny if you do links.


Welcome to hell.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bOA_a85hm…
i dont know but one thing is sure wherever i will live after death he will come behind me ...lol. because he can not live without me.
With much confidence.


Already bribed Peter and John,the watchmen of the gate of heaven.
I can only hope that my partner will be there. he was the most wonderful person.


Rose P.


PS, thanks for the Rowan Atkinson sketch.


RP.
yes. it says if a unbeleiver is with a beleiver the inbeleiver is safe and their children will be too
Of course, I wish.
OK TERRIFIC, I needed that.
lol...good one!!
o' my goodness baby, I would of left with all that lightning going on! LOL, love it , keep em coming....
Don't tell me God did speak. Ha Ha that beats blonde jokes.
Well now my hubby is rolling in the floor over this one! hmmmm :O))))))

No comments:

Post a Comment