Monday, December 28, 2009

If you would divorce your spouse, would you sell the wedding rings on Ebay?

or the pawn shop? What happens to the rings, in your opinion?If you would divorce your spouse, would you sell the wedding rings on Ebay?
i'd sell them. what good are they now?If you would divorce your spouse, would you sell the wedding rings on Ebay?
I personally sold mine back to the jewelry shop that he bought them from. I didn't get as much but it was a good amount of money.


I think the engagement and wedding band belong to the woman and she should be able to do whatever she wants with them. Selling them is the best idea.
I have the rings from my two past marriages tucked away in a jewelry box. I chose to keep them as the mementos of the past. If someone wants to sell their rings, that's fine too. Whatever makes the individual happy.
I would probably save them for my kids. At that point I would have no use for them, but I would wait until they were old enough and give them to the kids...it just seems right. PLUS, if my husband is remarried by that time, it would kill the new wife. LOL
I got rid of my Engagement %26amp; Wedding ring after I got divorced...Why not? They're no longer sentimental.
You can do what ever you want to with the ring
I'd sell them to the person who came up with the most cash.
I would keep them.
No.. I would have them melted down and made into new jewelry.

No comments:

Post a Comment