Monday, December 28, 2009

If you were in the military and your were cheating on your spouse and never got caught?

would you continue the relationship or wait until you are warned by your sgt to stop or you will be in trouble.If so would you still stay in that relationship even it cost you rank or getting kicked out?is that other women worth the touble. If so what should you tell the women you are having an affair with.If you were in the military and your were cheating on your spouse and never got caught?
Why do people cheat? I don't understand? If someone is that unhappy with the relationship, divorce! And if you are in the military, you will get caught. You will. Everyone knows everything about each others business. It is not a matter of if they will, it is when they will. Who cares about the stigma of divorce, be done if you are unhappy. The military doesn't tolerate cheating spouses...whether the military member or the civilian spouse.If you were in the military and your were cheating on your spouse and never got caught?
1) I don't cheat on my spouse.


2) The folks I know of who do cheat, do so because they don't believe they will be caught; and they don't respect the spouse they already have.


3) The folks (military or civilian) who cheat, get caught but continue to cheat anyway are folks who could care less about the consequences. I've observed, though, that unless the servicemembers are cheating with someone in their chain of command, then the cheaters won't get into any real trouble. The CO and 1SGT have so much on their plate that they'd rather not get involved...only if they have to. True they can get into trouble, but infidelity according to the UCMJ is VERY difficult to prove.
If you are in the military, and you are cheating on your spouse, you are in violation of the UCMJ. You could be courts-martialed, be sent to Leavenworth, and receive a dishonorable discharge.
is this based on your life...or a hypothetical question?? I think the bigger thing in the question is that you would be cheating on your wife and that is WRONG. The loss of rank is just extra. If you are cheating consider doing the right thing and stop and work on your relationship with your spouse. I hope this is some bizarre hypothetical rather than an actual situation.
I don't believe in cheating but If I ever busted my husband for cheating, I would leave him fast.





If you are going to cheat, get a ~D~I~V~O~R~C~E .
Ok IF I were married I wouldn't cheat! If you feel the need to cheat, just get a freaking divorce.

No comments:

Post a Comment