Monday, December 28, 2009

Married People: How many people did you date before you found your spouse?

And what made your spouse different than everyone else you had ever dated?





Thank you.Married People: How many people did you date before you found your spouse?
I dated 3 people. The only one I have been sexually active with is my husband. He was sincere and caring. Honest. We could talk for hours on end and I felt I could really be myself with him. He is a true gentleman. He would listen to what I had to say and would never interrupt.





As for him I am the only one he dated. We have been together for 5 years and married for 2Married People: How many people did you date before you found your spouse?
I dated one person before, he was very pressuring about sex, he was very ready, I wasn't. So he decided to find someone else to do it with, while we were together. Something my husband did not do and respected my views on this subject. And many others.
Hundreds............and then I dumped her too.............LOLOL!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment