Monday, December 28, 2009

Spouse Immigration- How long does it take?

I wondered if i could get feedback on how long it took others to get spouse immigration? My spouse is of Arab descent and lives in an Arabic country. I am from U.S.A. %26amp; I filed for his immigration. What was your experience?Spouse Immigration- How long does it take?
Don鈥檛 expect visa for his soon. if everything is okay minim it will take a year to issue him the visa.





There are a lot of process, you two have to file the case and fill up some forms than the embassy will check and make sure they have all the necessary paperwork, if they have all the necessary paper works , than they will send the case to the NVC with in two to three months .The NVC will give you more forms and ask for more paper wok and after you submit them, the NVC will go through all your paper work and if everything is good and nothing is missing they will put you for an interview , If the interview goes well, than they will put your for what is called Administration Review and Administration Process which takes from two months to forever.





Just remember don鈥檛 miss any paperwork and tell all the truth otherwise it will take years. There is a lot of paper work involved you have to fill up a lot of forms.you have to be more paitence


For more information





www.familybasedimmigration.comSpouse Immigration- How long does it take?
I myself,not hve pckd this as bst ansr.Only rcvd 2.Wanted facts%26amp;data.How long has it taken others?not conjecture%26amp;';worst case scenario';.1st mntions NVC - When in fact-goes thru USCIS- then pkt.sent to me%26amp; US Consulate./thenInterview%26amp; issue pkt on approval. they est. takes 6mos. We Shall SEE!!! :-)

Report Abuse



its different for everyone I'm from the UK my husband is American i now live in the USA it took us 6 months from filling paperwork to me receiving my permanent resident card

No comments:

Post a Comment