Monday, December 28, 2009

Does anyone read military spouse information?

I usually stroll right past it, for some reason. Does anyone else happen to do this =) ?Does anyone read military spouse information?
Why not??





A spouse usually has a different view point and it can be good. From my experience with my wife is that she paid more attention to the benefits than I did and she always knew what was going on. So the spouse can be a great assetDoes anyone read military spouse information?
Some of us have been around the military longer than you've been in. And we do have different experiences and different knowledge. We also sometimes do have in-depth knowledge regarding some programs.





Ask my hubby about dental or medical benefits? He doesn't know! I know!


Family Support Center... me, not him


VA Loan Guarantee... me, not him (and yes, I've been to the briefings)


Family readiness... gee, me again. He just packs his bags and goes, leaving me with the cars, the kids, and the cats!


PSCing.... oh, me again! He knows his part of PCSing, but not all of the stuff that I get taken care of and deal with.


Base services ... for the most part... me again.





Now... do I know all the ins and outs of his career field? Heaven's no! And I would never presume to give out that kind of advice.





Trust me... skipping a military spouse ..... not a plan!
Why? Some of the spouses on here are veterans themselves...with a lot more experience under their belts than a lot of the active duty newbies.
I read it, because I am a proud military spouse and would like to help other military spouses.
  • girl lipstick
  • old lipstick
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment