Thursday, December 31, 2009

What would you do if your spouse unexpectedly died today? ?

How would you carry on with your life? I really have no idea what I would do with my life. What would you do if your spouse unexpectedly died today? ?
I would be sad but I would go on strongly as mother and father of my son. We have two eyes, hands, ears and parents for a reason. We are not without, if we lose one.What would you do if your spouse unexpectedly died today? ?
Its a hard thing to even think about, and it is really hard to think what would happen or how I would react but I do know my life would be torn apart and my life wouldn't seem to important to me and it would be very hard to go on from day to day not having her there to hold talk to or just look at, most of my time would be taken up crying and holding her picture of photograph close to my chest and just wishing she would come back,maybe as time (a lot of time) went by it might get easier and I maybe I wouldn't cry as much but I doubt that as she is my soul mate the better part of me that makes me who I am,it would be hard to get over someone you love beyond everything else even your own life which you would sacrifice with out hesitation.anyway I will stop for now hope this has answered your question even though nothing like that has happened touch wood it was still very hard to write this.
I would absolutely fall apart. Then as time went by, I would try to pick up the pieces. I would try to make sure I got out of the house to spend time with friends and family. I would throw myself into hobbies. I would remember that we will be together again someday, but until that day comes, that he wouldn't want me to be sad, and that he would want me to try to be happy. I know this isn't the same answer as everyone else, but I'm watching my Dad lose my Mama to cancer after 30 years of marriage now, and those are the things he's doing right now-(she doesn't have much time left), so when he's not with her, those are the things he is doing.
mine did in october he came home and walked in the front door and my 12yr old son was makeing lunch for him and his dad and he died in my arms had nothing wrong with him they did an ortopsy and a blood clot from the leg to the lung killed him. he was the love of my life he babysat me when i was 9 and we had 4 kids and a granddaughter he was only 46. its been a little over 10 months and somehow you go on its not easy but it get bearable
I am sure that like me, all the military wives on here who live with this very real threat on a daily basis have already answered this question in their own minds.


I am married to an incredible man. He has taught me about love and courage, kindness and honour. To fail to continue to carry his values and therefore look outwards rather than in, would be to fail him and those we love, and I would never do that. He would expect me to deal with my own broken heart and look to help others with theirs, whilst keeping a happy and welcoming home, and throwing myself into my career, our children and our community. That's what I would do and he knows it.
I'd keep going for all the kids, including his kids from previous relationships. I don't know how I'd do it, I'd be broken apart, but that's what he's want me to do, and that's what I'd focus on.
i hope id be able to pick myself up and carry on for the sake of our kids. but i don't know really. i think half of me would die with her while the other half struggles to survive.
Make the funeral arrangements. I would also make a list of the changes that have to take place. Look for a new place to live.
What a strange question! What on earth made you ask that? Is your spouse sick that made you ask such a strange question?


I think I would rather wait and see....who knows...I might go before him so why should I worry about that now?
I agree. I don't know what I would do and I don't know if I will be able to go on living without him. I will be dead inside.
I would be devastated... I would play his CDs alot and listen to him singing and drumming...


Crying alot would be in there too... sad to think about it really.
I would be very sad, but I know he'd want me to carry on making all my dreams come true, so thats what id do
Stop thinking about this it's a waste of your time.
I would hope the unborn baby she is carrying will make it
can't even think about it. i love her more than my life. (i mean it).



i would freak out that i even had a spouse
just the thought makes me go crazy
I'd walk around in circles and then cry a lot
omg dont even say that
dont even what to think of it
shut ur hell mouth !!
i would die from a broken heart
I would get over it within three days. I ain't no goddamn pansy.
  • body cream
  • old lipstick
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment