Thursday, December 31, 2009

How can you stay in love and trust but at the same time be prepared for a divorce?or loss of spouse?

10 % of women l8 to 35 will be widows before age 60 and they live to age 90 so thats alot of years without spouse.


45% of women will be the primary breadwinner before age 60


57% of women cannot meet basic living expenses and live in poverty


50% of marriages end in divorceHow can you stay in love and trust but at the same time be prepared for a divorce?or loss of spouse?
If you meet the right person - you take the leap.


Fate is what it is. Life is all about growing. Experiences. Choices.


If you worry about the statistics, you'd never leave your house.


Life's too damn short. Live everyday in appreciation for what you have.


If you don't, the negativity will suck the life right out of you.





I am part of the 50% divorce rate.


I am part of the 57% poverty rate due to a lay off after 8 years.


I was part of the 45% bread winner before age 60


Too bad I wasn't a widow. It would've hurt less - LOL.





Peace be with you. Live your life. Wherever your path leads you.How can you stay in love and trust but at the same time be prepared for a divorce?or loss of spouse?
You can stay in love by living life and appreciating what you have, not worrying about what you might lose someday. None of us have crystal balls and can predict what's going to happen 10 years or even 10 minutes from now. Part of living life in general is realizing and accepting that we are inevitably going to experience loss. Are we always prepared for it? No. Does it sometimes throw us off track briefly when it catches us by surprise? Yes. But... when we live in fear of it, we cease to really be living.
I find it ironic that someone with the name ';happiness is a choice'; would ask this question.


I choose to live in an optimistic state. I can't control the future, but I can make sure I have the most fun and adventure in the present.


Your statistics don't even make me pause, I don't care about statistics. If I was to pay attention to those, I'd look that 50% of marriages don't end in divorce then, so I'll be part of that percentage. Same with all the rest, I'll choose to be on the optimistic side of the statistics.
Why would you look into something like this?!





Relax.Take a deep breath %26amp; JUST LIVE YOUR LIFE!





Dont be so pessimistic %26amp; stop worring about statistics...





[Its a 50 50 chance of a marriage ending in divorce...be positive %26amp; look at it as a 50 50 chance of a divorce never happening in a marriage]
You live your life like you will always be there together but you stay self sufficient anyway.
Welcome to America
Geez! And I thought I was a downer. Thanks for the uplifting figures LOL!
  • facial moisturizer
  • moisturiser cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment