Monday, December 28, 2009

Poll: Are there some instances where being totally honest with your spouse is NOT okay?

My husband just told me he was bored of texting me.





Such a freakin' douche.Poll: Are there some instances where being totally honest with your spouse is NOT okay?
yes, don't tell him about today. That's gonna be our little secret.Poll: Are there some instances where being totally honest with your spouse is NOT okay?
My boyfriend is on his man period too. He keeps getting all emotional and wanting to talk about his feelings. I don't want to listen to his girl talk, if I'd wanted that I'd've phoned my sister! Stupid men! He can sleep on the couch tonight, that'll really give him something to whine about.
I caught hell once when I was at the strip cl....supermarket, yeah supermarket, and she kept texting me and texting me and finally I told her to stop she was distracting me from watching a pair of cantelopes oil up a pair of watermelons.
yeah, i'm sure my husband would prefer me not to tell him what a waste of my time some of our sexual experiences have been. ya know the ones after he has been out of town for 2 weeks and it took longer to get my clothes off than him. but whatever, i do it anyway.
Oooh, that's rule 1 of the husband handbook -


';At least pretend you care.';


lol





I guess when you've traded your life insurance policies for magic beans.





Whoever marries Ol'Joker is one lucky gal





: )
honesty is okay in every instance. if not, how can you feel comfortable with your mate?
HAHA, yeah he definitely pulled a real douche mood.





LOL man period... you are hilarious. I'm gonna have to start looking out for your questions hahahaha.
When the honesty is insulting. There are ways of saying things that are healthy and ways that are hurtful.
PROSTITUTE SCARECROW
actaully i think its always ok to be honest, it saves fights later on.
Sometimes I picture Jessica Simpson when we are having sex.
Sure. My wife recently asked me if I think of any other woman besides her when I have my... alone time... if you catch my drift...


Needless to say, I artfully dodged that question...
Do you think if I copy and paste this to him in a text things will get really interesting? :)





*evil thought for the day*
always
thats something that should be kept to yourself





edit:


i mean what he told you not this question haha


he sounds like a jerk
yea but that's cause he's my hubby and can handle the truth and still love me (=
yes if you only slept with her sister ONCE and ';it slipped';
yes
That sounds like something I would say...








yeah, I know I should bite my tongue a lot more than I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment